My name is Kat and I am a makeup addict! I have loved makeup since the time I can remember applying it. I have always been crafty and into art so I am sure that is where my love for makeup comes from.
I have a true passion on finding the best products that work. I feel like it has been hard to find the perfect products that work. But through the trial and error of testing products I have found the good, bad and ugly that I would like to share with you. Plus companies keep creating the newest best thing on the market so I figured since I am always buying and testing new products I might as well share it with you guys.
Makeup is my hobby and passion. Every day I do so much research, reading, and video watching so I can be very knowledgeable in the best beauty products for myself and for you guys too.
I hope you can find this blog useful and educational.
Here are my foundation shades for reference:
- Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation – Medium 56
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation – 155 = R370 Medium Beige
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup – Ivory Beige 3N1
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation – Natural Beige
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer – Neutral
- Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation – Nude Beige or Natural Beige
- Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Normal/Dry Skin – Medium Beige or Fresh Beige
Some of these colors work better for me in the winter so I have a range of colors I can use.
Disclaimer: these are my personal honest opinions and not everyone has the same opinion. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. All skin types are different and not all products perform the same for everybody.