Hey guys!! Here are my favorites for the month of August, let me know what you have been loving too!
Here is my video or you can see the list below:
- Ray Ban Aviators – http://bit.ly/2bvxBS9
I love these sunglasses. They are polarized and just a classic! These will always be in style! I love to pair them with cut off shorts and a cute tank top.
- RTIC Stainless Steel Tumbler 30 oz. – http://bit.ly/2bvxDK6
If you like Yeti, then you need this cup. This is a Yeti DUPE! It really is the best cup ever. I make iced tea and put it in this cup and the ice is in there ALL day. It does not melt at all. There is some sort of insulation technology in it so it keeps your hot drinks hot for hours and your cold drinks cold.
- Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy – http://bit.ly/2bvxCpc
If you love sweet perfumes you will love this! It is fruity and sweet and I love it!
- Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo – http://bit.ly/2bRyoKr
This shampoo is the best blode/purple shampoo I have tried – and I have tried a lot of them. It takes the brassiness out of blonde hair and smells delicious!
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting BHA 2% – http://bit.ly/2bRym4V
This stuff has really made a difference in my pores and the texture of my skin. I use it as a toner when my face is clean. It doesn’t sting or anything like that, but I love the way it has made my skin look.
- SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair – http://bit.ly/2bRyD8j
This is an awesome eye cream. I have really dry under eyes and fine lines. This definitely helps plump everything and diminish the fine lines and leaves my skin hydrated.
- Skederm Exhydro Ceramide Moisturizer – http://bit.ly/2bRxNZ0
This is a great everyday moisturizer with ceramides!
- Rolling Stones Tank Top – http://bit.ly/2bCvxr0
My favorite new tank! I love any type of band tees or tanks.
- Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid – http://bit.ly/2bAR4Mj
If you have dry skin, this foundation rocks! It is full coverage and leaves your skin looking dewy and glowing.
- Tarte DOUBLE DUTY BEAUTY SHAPE TAPE CONTOUR CONCEALER – http://bit.ly/2bRxX2F
Umm this might be the best concealer ever. It doesn’t leave my skin looking dry and cracked like most concealers. It is flawless, full coverage and doesn’t budge.
- MAC Lipstick Snob – http://bit.ly/2bCsZcg
This lipstick is my signature color!! It is the perfect mauve, nude, pink.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation – http://bit.ly/2bATKJG
This is the perfect powder. It is really finely milled and looks awesome on the skin.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pink Pout – http://bit.ly/2bRynGd
This is a similar color to Mac Snob but this is more of a dusty pink mauve. It is creamy, doesn’t smell like anything and really pigmented.
- It Cosmetics Superhero Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette – http://bit.ly/2bCsXkO
I already did a review on this – click here to see my blog post.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner – http://bit.ly/2bvzXk4
My eyeliner hasn’t been cooperating and then I found this in my stash. It stays all day and looks awesome!
- L’Oreal Paris Feline Mascara – http://bit.ly/2bRyHVd
This is my new go-to mascara. This stuff doesn’t budge, flake, or smidge. It keeps a curl and my lashes look voluminous!