Hey guys! This month went by way too fast, especially since I was on vacation for the most part of the month. I still wanted to share some of my monthly favorites with you. Click here to see my YouTube video as well.
Keep reading to see my monthly favorites…
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème (L 9 neutral & L 13 cool) http://bit.ly/2aMVgIV
This concealer is awesome! I did a blog post review on it a few weeks ago. You can read the blog by clicking here. Basically this is such a pigmented concealer that last all day!!
- Estee Lauder Stay in Place Makeup (3N1 Ivory Beige) http://bit.ly/2aMVlwd
This is an oldie but a goodie! I love this foundation so much. I forgot how much I like it because I put it on the backburner. It is full coverage and matches my skin so well.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder http://bit.ly/2a2jgeh
This setting powder kicks ass!! It is super finely milled and looks beautiful on the skin. It also has some sort of blurring technology. I did a review on this as well, click here to see it.
- NYX #NoFilter Finishing Powder (Light Beige) http://bit.ly/2aMVKyW
This powder is brand new and it is amazing. It is really silky and smooth and really does blur the face a bit. It has a satin feel and look to it. My full review and swatches will be coming soon.
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter (Be My Highlight) http://bit.ly/2a2jaTS
Kathleen Lights talked about this earlier this month so I had to pick it up. This highlighter is awesome. It is subtle and almost natural looking and gives you the perfect glow without looking like you are going to poke someone’s eye out.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick (Double Team) http://bit.ly/2aMWdkF
This is my ultimate color. If they named a color after me, it would look like this. It is the perfect light lavender pink color.
- Buxom Lip Polish (White Russian) http://bit.ly/2a2k8zw
This is a holy grail product for me. I put this lip gloss on top of everything. It is the perfect sheer light pink nude color. I also love the cold sensation from it.
- Sephora Collection Colorful Blush (Shame on You) http://bit.ly/2aMWnbM
I have had this blush for a while and I didn’t really use it until recently. It is such a nice color, it’s a dusty rose color. It goes well with everything.
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder (Rose Petal) http://bit.ly/2a2l4DN
This is one of my favorite under eye setting powders. Everyone talks about the Banana color but I far prefer this Rose Petal color instead. It is a nice pale pink and looks so good and brightening under the eyes.
- Wet n Wild One Step Wonder Gel Nail Polish (Pinky Swear, Flying Colors)
Uhh if you haven’t tried this nail polish, you need to. It is so affordable and I honestly think it’s the best nail polish ever. They are very pigmented and last so long! I have had this on my toes for 2 weeks now and I don’t have any chips.
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré http://bit.ly/2a2l6fe
I have dry skin and this is one of the best moisturizers I have used. It is nice and thick and creamy and leaves my skin feeling so moisturized.
- Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Seacoast/Navy http://bit.ly/2a2olDn
How cute are these shoes?!! I took them on vacation with me and they matched my coastal outfits so well. They are so comfortable too!
- Yoga Reflex Pants http://bit.ly/2a2pHxS
I know my yoga/workout pants and these are awesome. I have my fair share of Lulu’s and these are comparable. These stretch really nicely, they feel so comfortable and they are opaque! They come in so many colors plus they are so affordable!
See my video below for more favorites. I only listed a few here 🙂