A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.
– Glam Gold (coppery yellow gold with a satin finish)
– Copperfield (peachy beige with a satin finish)
– Elemental (cool wheat nude with a matte finish)
– Nutrelle (muted apricot with a matte finish)
– Rustique (cool pinky beige with a matte finish)
– Naked Lights (light neutral slate with a matte finish)
– Cumulus (dirty grey charcoal with a frost finish)
– Tempting (rich cocoa with a lustre finish)
– Carbon (black with a matte finish)
– Beaded (light golden beige with a frost finish)
– Indiscretion (dirty mauve with a lustre finish)
– Black Factor (dark chocolate with a matte finish)
– Cast Iron (matte charcoal with a matte finish)
– Sandstone (cool grey beige with a matte finish)
– Luxury Cachet (cool pewter with a frost finish)
Uhhh I love this palette!! I have never purchased a MAC eyeshadow palette until this one and I am very impressed. I own many MAC single eyeshadows and I was curious to see how they compare. I think the shadows in this palette are actually better than some of the singles I own.
I pretty much love all of the shades in this palette except one – Indiscretion. It was so awful and patchy; you can see it from the swatch below. Other than that shade, they were all amazing! I particular love the matte shades. They are so creamy, soft and pigmented. They glide on the lids so nicely and blend out like a dream. I didn’t have any issues with fall out either. They last all day and don’t crease.
I honestly love this palette so much! it’s my new go-to everyday palette. It is totally worth the price too. If you were to buy these shades individually, it would cost $134!!