Look at these awesome new items from Pixi Beauty!!! These items are exclusive online right now. I am not sure if they will be in Target later on. If you haven’t tried anything from Pixi you definitely need to! There are so many great products for an affordable price.
Here are some of the newest items for summer 2016:
- Cost: $18
- Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.
- Cost: $10
- Eye makeup remover pads that contains a blend of botanical oils & aloe vera to deeply condition lashes and nourish the gentle undereye area while effectively removing all makeup, even waterproof.
- Cost: $11
- Specialized slim brush with short bristles effortlessly coats lower & hard-to-reach small lashes. Water-resistant formula with added vitamin E & panthenol stays on all day, even on sensitive & runny eyes.
- Cost: $12
- Comes in 5 shades.This multiuse, stay-on crème-powder formula awakens by adding a quick touch of colour to the face. Infused with aloe vera, shea butter, and rose hip oil to protect. Try one shade on cheeks & lips to look pulled-together instantly!
- Cost: $14
- Comes in 3 shades: Petal Ice, Sheer Rose, and Honey Sheen. Peptide-infused lip plumper that nourishes as it enhances.
- Cost: $12
- Taming brow gel infused with a soft golden sheen for a fresh & illuminated effect.
There are so many other goodies that came out for spring. Click here to see the other items.