Is this a drugstore dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz?
Keep reading to find out….
Where to buy: Click here
I have never been a big fan of my brows because they are uneven and just blah. I am so jealous of all of the pretty brows on Instagram but I work with what I have. Ever since I used a product like the Anastasia Brow Wiz, I have liked my brows better than before, but the Brow Wiz can get expensive if you are using it daily. I have been dying for the drugstore to come out with a brow product similar to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. NYX has a similar version but I really wanted a brow product I could find at my grocery store. I found mine at Walgreens but I am sure it will pop up in other stores soon.
I applied this just like I would the Brow Wiz. I used tiny strokes to fill in my brows and it is awesome! I feel like it is more pigmented than the Brow Wiz and is a softer formula so I had to use a lighter hand.
- Is this a drugstore dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz? Pretty damn close! It has the same size tip and a similar brush spool. The color is very similar. I can’t vouch for every color. I use the Medium Brown in the Brow Wiz and I bought the Brunette color in the L’Oréal. See my picture below for comparisons. I feel like the L’Oréal one is more creamy and the Anastasia has a harder formula.
Here are the comparisons in my color and they are all pretty similar:
- L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer – Brunette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Medium Brown
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil – Ash Brown
- BH Cosmetics Studio Brow HD Pencil – Brunette
Great price. Glides on nicely. Has a small tip. The spool brush is awesome. Great color, it isn’t a red-brown, it is a neutral brown.
Pass or buy?
BUY!!! I think it is ridiculous to spend $21 for the same thing. I go through brow pencils like crazy and I will definitely buy more.