I have had the It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection for some time now and I haven’t had time to post a review. This came out around the same time many of the 2016 Holiday Collection dropped.
- Cost: $42
- Where to buy: click here
The set includes:
- Perfect Lighting Luminizer (0.21 oz)
- Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder (0.22 oz)
- Bye Bye Pores Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi (0.21 oz)
- Sunshine In A Compact Bronzer (0.22 oz)
- Perfect Lighting luminizer highlights and enhances your features
- Featuring award-winning, best-selling Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder to make your pores disappear!
- Bye Bye Pores Blush in signature Je Ne Sais Quoi shade brightens your complexion!
- Sunshine in a Compact Bronzer adds your perfect summer glow!
- Anti-aging hydrolyzed collagen, silk, peptides and Perfect Lighting Technology
This palette is awesome! It is the perfect everyday palette. It has everything you will need to do a quick makeup look or even a full glam look. I love the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder and the Bye Bye Pores Blush! The pressed powder is one of the best I have used. I have the original compact size and I use it all of the time. It really does hide your pores and makes your skin look airbrushed. You can set the full face with it or use it under the eyes. The blush shade is new and it is beautiful! It is very universal and gives your cheeks the perfect pop of pink. The bronzer is nice but I wish it was a little bit more of a cool toned shade. It gives your skin a nice sun kissed look and it is matte. The highlighter is so nice! It is the perfect champagne shade and it really has a punch to it. It’s really nice and pigmented.
All of these shades are so soft and blend so well! You will not be disappointed with this face palette.