This collection includes five products to help give you your most beautiful skin! Some of these products are brand new to the line!
- Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination is your full-coverage, antiaging concealer that gives your skin a beautiful lit-from-within glow! This concealer helps cover the look of imperfections such as dark circles, broken capillaries, hyperpigmentation, and redness. A little goes a long way to provide coverage without creasing or cracking.
- Bye Bye Pores Pressed will give you an airbrushed look and help cover the look of pores and imperfections.
- Bye Bye Pores Brightening Blush adds a beautiful flush of pretty color that lasts!
- Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush is custom cut to apply your powders–ideal for all skin types!
- Bye Bye Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm is a fast-acting cleanser that removes makeup without feeling dry or irritating skin. This paraben-free formula is perfect for all skin types, leaves skin feeling hydrated, and adds a look of radiance while providing moisture.
Keep reading to see my review…
Cost: $65.96 – $72.50
Where to buy: Click here
I also have my YouTube review as well.
I bought mine from QVC last week. They had a one day sale on this set so I had to pick it up. This collection comes in an awesome package from QVC. See my picture below.
–It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Concealer:
This concealer is very much like the old/original Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer. I honestly didn’t see too much of a difference. You can see my swatches below comparing the two concealers. It is still a very good concealer just like the original. It is thick and creamy and really pigmented. From what I have read this concealer actually contains Drops of Lights Technology to create a brighter, soft luminosity under eyes. Make sure to set this concealer or else it will crease.
–It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush Poreless Finish Airbrush Brightening Blush
This is the shade Naturally Pretty and it’s a nice nude pink. This blush is awesome! It definitely packs a punch! It is a matte blush that is pigmented and creamy and lasts all day. I felt like it also make pores disappear. It does not enhance them like some blushes can. I really like it and I want to buy more colors.
–It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Silk Airbrush Poreless Finishing Powder:
UHHHH where the hell have I been? This powder is AMAZING! It truly smooths your pores out and fills in fine lines and wrinkles. What the hell kind of which craft is this stuff? I will continue to buy this as my setting powder. It works really well to dust over the face as a setting powder. BUT what I really love it for is to set my under eyes with it. I do my typical concealer and then I use my Beauty Blender to dip into this pressed powder and then I pat it under my eyes. It is awesome!
-It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm:
This is an awesome product too. It comes in a pretty big tub with a lot of product. I take this and put it on my dry skin to dissolve and melt off my makeup. I works really well and it smells kind of fresh and citrus-y. In the jar it looks like a hard wax type substance but it is similar to a hardened oil. It reminds me of coconut oil because once you put it in your hands it melts into an oil. It made my skin feel so soft, clean and hydrated.
-It Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush:
Like its name this brush is definitely heavenly!! I have never had an It Cosmetics brush that I did not like and this one is amazing. I have nothing like it in my collection. The bristles are in a nice round dome shape. They are so soft too!!
All in all this collection is definitely worth the money and I love all of the products!