I have always wanted the whitest teeth possible!! Now , my teeth aren’t really yellow by any means but they sure weren’t bright white like I would like them to be. When Smile Brilliant reached out to me and asked me to team up with them and review their product, I knew I wanted to try.
Let me give you some background on what whitening systems I have tried in the past and if I liked it:
- Whitening Toothpaste – I really feel like whitening toothpaste has never really done much for my teeth. Yes, it might take away small minor staining, but nothing more.
- Whitening Lighting Dial a Smile – I got trapped into this from some gimmicky video. I can honestly say this didn’t give me results like the trays the dentist makes or Smile Brilliant. This has a generic tray that doesn’t custom fit to your teeth. It’s almost like a regular mouth guard. It comes with whitening gel and an LEDF light. In my opinion I think the LED light was there just so it looked legit. I didn’t see any results from this system.
- Professional custom made trays from the dentist – I got these when I was 16. Since then I have had braces and those trays no longer fit. The downfall is these cost about $500+ depending on where you go. The dentist creates a custom mold of your teeth and in a few weeks gives you the whitening trays with a few syringes of whitening gel. I definitely saw results from this system but it is very expensive. The trays and whitening gel I got from the dentist were very similar to what I received from Smile Brilliant. See the process and my full review below.
Now I use Smile Brilliant. All I have to say is Smile Brilliant is the fastest, easiest and effective way to get your own at-home teeth whitening system. It is just like the trays and whitening gel I bought from the dentist years ago. It was so smooth, fool proof, fun and easy!
Click here to order Smile Brilliant. Use coupon code kittykat for a 5% discount!!
What to expect/The Process:
- First order your Smile Brilliant package by clicking here. There are 3 different packages.
- Custom Fitted Trays + 3 Whitening Gel Syringes
- Custom Fitted Trays + 6 Whitening Gel Syringes
- Custom Fitted Trays + 9 Whitening Gel Syringes
- You can also add on the Desensitizing Gel for an extra fee to any of these packages (I highly encourage you to get this)
2. After you have ordered your package will leave the Smile Brilliant facility within 1-2 business days and then you will receive it a few days after that
When you receive your package
Your kit comes with:
- Impression material to make your own dental impressions (plus extra material included)
- 3-Way, pre-paid postage – all postage between you and the lab is covered (2-way for international orders)
- Detailed instructional brochure – Simple guide to creating your custom-fitted teeth whitening trays
Make your trays and send them back
- Use the detailed instructional brochure for step-by-step instructions (it is very simple and easy to do)2After you are done place your upper and lower dental impressions with the “return impression” card inside the pre-paid/pre-addressed envelope provided with the kit. Drop the envelope in the mail and we will receive it in 3 business days or less (6 – 10 days for shipments from outside the United States)
Once you receive your custom trays, it’s time to whiten!!
- Use the detailed instructional brochure for step-by-step instructions (it is very simple and easy to do)
- When you get your trays you will receive:
- Teeth Whitening Trays – 2 Custom-fitted whitening trays (upper and lower teeth)
- Carrying Case – Compact case holds both your whitening trays
- Professional teeth whitening gel – Dentist-strength 22% Carbamide Peroxide in 3ml syringes. (and if you ordered the desensitizing gel that will be included as well)
- 2 year teeth whitening tray replacement warranty
- The whitening process is very simple. You put a nice thin line inside the trays and then insert them onto your teeth. Smile Brilliant recommends that you wear them anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours. After 3 hours the whitening agent in the gel will have minimal effect. How long you wear your trays really depends on you.
- After you are done, be sure to wash your trays out. You want to make sure to keep them clean and wash all of the bleach out.
- If you bought the desensitizing gel then you would immediately do this step. Apply a string of desensitizing gel to the front inner surface of your upper and lower teeth bleaching trays. The suggested use for the desensitizing application is a minimum of 10-15 minutes, directly following each whitening application. Additional applications of the desensitizing gel can be used multiple times throughout the day or night as needed.
- Spit out the remaining gel. Do NOT rinse your mouth following removal of the trays! The gel replenishes essential vitamins and minerals lost during whitening treatment, and reduces the instance of re-staining following whitening procedures. Constant saliva contact to the teeth is necessary for the finalization of this process. Refrain from the consumption of food or beverage for a minimum of 30 minutes.
**Trays should be rinsed with cold water, dried with a cotton tip applicator and stored in case provided.
And that’s it!! It is super simple and very effective. I would highly recommend this whitening system to anyone who wants white teeth. It is very affordable and works just as good as the trays from the dentist.
Before and After Photos:
I am so happy with the results!