- Coming to Ulta.com 3-1!
- In Stores 3-19!
It’s an eye shadow palette with good-for-you ingredients and a decadent scent.
- Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and natural honey flavor with a peanut butter twist
- Smells like peanut butter and honey
- Features the shade Peanut Butter, coveted by social media stars and makeup junkies alike
- Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
- Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
- Creamed Honey (very pale peach)
- Peanut Butter (matte medium orange brown)
- Honey Brittle (matte peach)
- Queen Bee (vanilla cream)
- Bee Sweet (matte lightly peachy pink)
- Honey Buns (matte honey yellow)
- Feelin’ Nutty (matte caramel)
- Going Nuts (bronzed mocha)
- Bees Knees (burnt orange w/ gold sparkle)
- Cost: $36
- Where to buy: click here
If you love the colors in this palette then you will love this!! I love Too Faced palettes, especially these 9 pan palettes. The formula is just like the others – fabulous! They are very creamy and soft. They really blend well and apply so nicely with a brush. They last all day and don’t crease if you use a primer.
It is supposed to smell like peanut butter and honey but I don’t think it does. It just has an artificial scent to it. It isn’t bad, but I just can’t smell the honey. It kind of smells like the Chocolate Bar Palette with a hint of artificial peanut butter.
As far as the colors go – they aren’t not my favorite colors. I really love the formula and I love how cute the palette is, but these are not my kind of colors. This will look so amazing on people that can pull of these shades, but for my skin tone it just doesn’t work. I really like these shades though: Peanut Butter, Creamed Honey, Honey Brittle, and Feelin’ Nutty. That yellow shade, Honey Buns, is so pigmented!! I really love that pop of yellow. It isn’t an everyday shade for me but it might come in handy around Halloween.
I don’t think this palette is a must. But if you love Too Faced or if you are a makeup junkie like me then you probably need it 🙂